CyberMint Monday 
LIVE with Mary-Kate, Ashley, Kate Bosworth & Rachel Bilson

Image edited by Devina Natalie.

Hosted by Katherine Power and Hillary Kerr of WhoWhatWear
Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, together with Kate Bosworth and Rachel Bilson
will broadcast in a LIVE streaming shopping experience on Cyber Monday!

One of the Olsen twins, a StyleMint's Designer, Ashley Olsen, commented,
"We're always looking for ways to evolve StyleMint creatively
so with a groundbreaking event like this Cyber Monday evetn,
we're transforming the online shopping experience
with the power of Facebook, which is really interesting."


Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen


Kate Bosworth


Rachel Bilson

So, what are you waiting for guys?
Monday, November 28th at 10a.m-12p.m PST 

RSVP here and stay tune for Cyber Monday LIVE on StyleMint.tv
Don't miss these amazing exclusive deals, ladies! 
Plus, I heard they have a secret grand prize for the lucky one.


Images courtesy of StyleMint, JewelMint, and ShoeMint

10 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your lovely words- it means so much for me- thank you!!!
    your blog is really nice. i like it- i'm following you now! hope you'll visit my blog again and do the same for me?!
    that would be very nice.
    lovely greets and i wish you a wonderful week.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!

    I used to absolutely love the Olsen twins!

    Jazz xo
    cupcakesnsweets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. if it involves the olsen twins, i'd want it! i followed u via bloglovin. hope u can follow me back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i follow you. Now i'm waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your comment love, your blog is so nice :)

    xx love from London

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww can't wait!! I really love the style of all of them!!!

    of course follow u ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for your comment, I am now following. Follow back:) also love the post Mary Kate and Ashley have amazing style

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cool
    http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for comment in my blog , follow your blog , follow my blog too <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi beauty! Thanks you for comment on my blog! i'll follow you too! I remind you that I update the blog every 5 days, so I wait you again on Wednesday! A kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments.
Follow my blog and I will definitely follow your blog too! ♥